SILVER CREEK BRANCH WEB SITE
ORL membership is Free to anyone who lives in or owns property or a business in the ORL region.
The Silver Creek branch of the Okanagan Regional library has an extensive collection of books, magazines and videos available for library patrons. Materials outside the branch are accessible through the library internet portal. Library staff are available for assistance in utilizing the resources of the library system. Computers and free Wi-Fi are available for the use of patrons.
Children and adults are encouraged to get involved in programs and activities that promote learning and literacy. Active in the community, the library staff support community involvement in learning related activities.
- 921 Salmon River Road
- Julie: 832-4719
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
- HILLCROFT FARMS:
- A collection of stories written by our own Julie White and available at the library.
- Riding Through Fire
- Under The Wire
- High Fences
- and others.
- Silver Creek Library Do's and Don'ts
- Do come in to your community public library.
- Do check out the books, magazines, DVD's, Feature Films, Audio Books, and more.
- Do use the public internet.
- Do use the WiFi.
- Do use the photocopier.
- Do meet with friends and visit (yes, you can talk in the library).
- Do play cards, board games, scrapbook, chess and checkers.
- Do come to book club.
- Do bring in beverages (with lids) and snacks.
- Do tell the librarian what you'd like to see happen in your library!
- Do sign up for a free library card - just bring your ID.
- Don't forget to use this wonderful service right in your backyard!
- Art classes at the Library.
- Thursdays at 2:00 pm!
- Starts November 15/2018!
- Cool new techniques!
A Web Site of the community of Silver Creek B.C.